Webster University has provided innovative higher education to residents and military personnel in the Colorado Springs metropolitan area since 1977 when we opened our first campus at Peterson Air Force Base.
The excellent academic reputation of the program generated tremendous interest in the area and led to the opening of our metropolitan campus in 1985. Both campuses offer graduate programs such as:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- MS in Space Systems Operation Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting
Students who have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited 4-year college or university and have a qualifying GPA will be admitted. And there's no need to worry about entrance exams. Webster University does not require the GRE or GMAT for any graduate degree programs offered at our Colorado Springs Metro Campus and at Peterson Air Force Base.